Thursday, September 28, 2006

Busy

I'm sorry for the lack of posts this week, but the past few days have been pretty busy for me. I have collected my first set of essays from all five classes, so I've spent a lot of time grading--time I could have been blogging at the office! This busy spell will likely run until the middle of next week, so I may not post much.

Compounding the situation, tonight I'll be spending the night at the doctor's office getting a sleep test to see if I have sleep apnea, so tonight I get to sleep with wires connecting me to all sorts of machines that will measure all sorts of stuff. I hope I sleep!

I'll talk to y'all soon.

Update: They woke me up this morning just about the time I got to sleeping good. Actually, all the wires didn't bother me that much--it was the blood oxygen sensor that I had to wear on my finger all night that nearly drove me crazy.

When the guy came in to wake me up and take all the electrodes off, I asked him why he hadn't brought me any coffee. He said he didn't know how to make coffee. What's a girl got to do to get a guy to bring her coffee in bed?

7 comments:

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Ugh, don't you hate when work intrudes on your blogging time? There should be a law against it.

Tony Arnold said...

Well there is fly by wire, you get to sleep by wire.

Hope the tests work out the way you wish them to.

Tony

Tony Arnold said...

Drag your bed to a restaurant or diner and make sure you get a waiter not a waitress...then order coffee.

Tony

JMG said...

Tony, I see that your wife doesn't get coffee in bed either.

Amy S. Grant said...

Hope your tests were helpful. I wouldn't be a very pleasant person without my sleep time!

Tony Arnold said...

JMG --- Ouch!!!!

Well she will this week. Thanks for the slap to the head. Men are just so oblvious sometimes.

Tony

JMG said...

Tony, only a week?

:-)